The Leading Treatment for Alcoholism in Northern California
It can be difficult for people to admit that they need treatment for alcoholism. Since many people drink socially a common question becomes, “How much alcohol is too much?”
Put simply, alcoholism is the result of you or a loved one continuing to drink despite negative consequences. These consequences may include missing work, strained relationships, health issues, financial hardship and legal problems such as driving under the influence (DUI).
Alcohol rehab for alcoholism and alcohol abuse can be the hardest — and most rewarding — experience of your life. Admitting that you have an alcohol addiction problem is step one. Now it’s time to learn the skills you’ll need to stay sober for life.
Is Treatment Needed – Symptoms of Alcoholism
- Being unable to control how much alcohol you drink
- Trying to cut back on or quit drinking alcohol without success
- Needing to drink more to get the same effect
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms of alcohol, such as nausea, sweating, anxiety and shakiness, when you stop drinking
- Spending a lot of time drinking or planning your next opportunity to drink
- Trying to hide your drinking or making excuses for your behaviors
- Feeling guilty about your drinking
- Drinking until you black out
- Drinking alone, in the morning or for long periods of time
Treatment for Alcoholism at Bayside Marin in Northern California
At Bayside Marin in the San Francisco Bay Area you will find state-of-the-art treatment for alcoholism and alcohol abuse. Years of experience have helped Bayside develop the most effective ways to break through alcohol abuse denial and get clients engaged in the alcohol rehab process. You will have a dedicated team supporting your alcohol rehabilitation that includes Master level therapists, clinicians, certified addiction counselors and other professionals.
Both residential inpatient treatment for alcoholism and intensive outpatient treatment for alcoholism are available. In the residential alcohol abuse program you will find luxury, panoramic views and a peaceful supported environment for which to heal in. Intensive outpatient alcohol abuse treatment is ideal for individuals that do not require round the clock care but still want a cutting-edge alcohol addiction recovery program.
Treatment for Alcohol Abuse at Bayside Marin Includes
- Comprehensive Health Exam
- Substance Abuse Evaluation
- Detox from Alcoholism (supervised by our Clinical Team, using medications as needed)
- Individual, Group & Family Therapy
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment (for alcoholism and depression, anxiety and other co-occurring disorders)
- Relapse Prevention Planning
- Activities such as Exercise, Yoga, Qigong and Acupuncture
- Self-Help Support Groups (AA/NA, LifeRing, SMART Recovery)
- Speak to an Intake Advisor – call toll-free (888) 484-1042
- Fill out the Contact Us form above to receive a call from one of our Addiction Specialist