Researched Based Drug Rehab Treatment
Decades of research have changed the field of drug rehab treatment. We now know that addiction is a neurological process as well as a psychological one. We know where addictive behaviors and patterns occur in the brain and how nervous system chemistry becomes dysfunctional in addiction. Furthermore, we know that more than 50% of the cause of addiction is hereditary or genetically predetermined.
These findings, along with new compelling research every year, guides our evidence-based drug treatment approaches and allows us to provide the most effective drug rehab treatment center for abuse possible for the disease of addiction.
The Bayside Model of Drug Rehab Treatment
Bayside Marin’s drug rehab treatment center is based on a unique, highly effective model for addiction treatment — The Bayside Addiction Treatment Model — which guides clients through six phases of care designed to improve their awareness, motivation, insight and preparedness to maintain long-term drug addiction recovery.
We approach our drug rehab treatment program as you would other chronic diseases such as asthma, high-blood pressure and diabetes — with compassion, a long-term plan and the skills needed to manage the illness.
The Advantages of Bayside Marin’s Drug Rehab Treatment Center:
- We closely track all of the latest developments in drug abuse rehab, and incorporate a variety of traditional and cutting-edge drug abuse rehab therapies into every drug rehabilitation program
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- A Skilled, Multidisciplinary Staff
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Health Care & Medication Management
- Education About the Disease of Addiction
- Individual, Group & Family Therapy (led by master’s and doctoral level therapists)
- Holistic Therapies (yoga, Qigong, acupuncture and massage)
- Comprehensive Continuing Care
- Introduction to Multiple Self-Help Support Groups (including AA/NA, LifeRing and SMART Recovery)
Drug abuse changes the structure and function of the brain. For this reason, willpower alone will not lead you into drug rehabilitation and addiction recovery. Like other chronic diseases, rehab for drug abuse and addiction treatment is the only way to restore health.
- Speak to an Intake Advisor – call toll-free (888) 484-1042
- Fill out the Contact Us form above to receive a call from one of our Addiction Specialist